16 Oddly Funny Pics That Definitely Have A Bigger Story To Them




Sometimes you come across a picture and just know there’s more going on than we initially see. It’s not news that there’s a ton of weird stuff on the internet, but for me, each of these is intriguing because you just know there’s a bigger story somewhere. I really have no clue as to what those stories are, but man if these didn’t keep me guessing. I hope you like ’em as much as I did! 











1. I hope they catch that lunatic! 






2. I didn’t believe in witchcraft, until now…













3. Airport security has just gone too far these days






4. Now that’s an interesting choice of weapon…



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know