16 Attention Seekers Who Sacrificed Their Dignity For The Almighty Like




We all know who they are, the desperate wannabes that seem to make updating their status an hourly ordeal (like we needed to know about you favorite song right now). Or the Snapchat filters that become profile pictures that get edited again when you post them on Instagram. Trust me, I know all the tricks. This isn’t my first rodeo and it most definitely won’t be my last.


I mean, I’m sure we’ve all been there. You know, just trying to find that angle where the sun hits you just right that your pores don’t even exist anymore. Taking a flawless selfie every now and then doesn’t make you social media scum. Sure, it’s annoying, but nothing compares to the fragile confidence of an attention seeker hunting for likes. Maybe I’m being a little too harsh, but that’s basically my job, so cut me some slack.











1. Well, wearing a face full of makeup can definitely transform you.






2. Clearly it’s way too complicated.













3. Just another valuable life lesson from mommy dearest. 






4. Responsible pet ownership at its finest. 






It’s doubtful that #7 knows who the All-American Rejects are, but they’re clearly hoping their Facebook post “Gives You Hell.”


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know