18 Celebs Who Said No To Having Kids




I don’t know about you, but I get insanely excited over pregnancy announcements when it comes from celebs. It’s mostly because they always do it in a super cute way on social media! Gone are the days where it was a simple and boring announcement. It’s all about a cute photo that’s worthy of a ton of likes on Instagram. But I also love that women in Hollywood are standing up for themselves and letting people know that it’s okay not to want to be a mom! Some celebs are about their career and finding love and purpose somewhere else! Here are the stars who said no to being a parent!











1. Jon Hamm


Thought you’d only see women on this list, eh? Jon said he’s not interested in having kids because he’d be a “terrible father!” He continued on to say that he has no idea how his friends do it. “I see my friends who have children and I’m like, ‘Dude, how are you even upright, much less here at work at 6 a.m.?"”




2. Renée Zellweger


Renée has said that she doesn’t need children to be happy.











3. Chelsea Handler


Chelsea won’t become a mom. “I definitely don’t want to have kids. I don’t think I’d be a great mother. I don’t want to have a kid and have it raised by a nanny. I don’t have the time to raise a child myself.”




It’s pretty brave of Chelsea to openly discuss her thoughts on the matter. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know