24 Pics That Perfectly Describe That Nine-To-Five Grind
Unless you’ve walked straight out of the womb into a hefty trust fund, recently won the lottery, or got a face made to marry rich, then you’re probably working 40-hour weeks just to pay the bills. The sad part is, even if you’re working full-time, your paycheck spends approximately 12 hours in your account before being withdrawn to cover the cost of running water and student loans. Living paycheck-to-paycheck is basically living on a prayer without being religious enough to actually believe a prayer will pay your car loan. If this is your life, I feel you. If not, I hate you.
1. Never go down without a fight.

2. If you need a job, they’re hiring.

3. Seems like a reasonable excuse.

4. When employees revolt.

The guy in #7 is everything I wish I could be as an employee.
Commenti
Posta un commento