We Didn"t Notice The Word "Sex" Was Hidden In Plain Sight On "Art Attack"




Was anybody else obsessed with Art Attack back in the day? Let me tell you, there was nothing better than finally finishing your homework and getting to kick back with a good old show about arts and crafts. I lived for it. My favorite part was getting to watch the host, Neil, make his “big art attacks.” You’d sit and try to guess what he was creating for five minutes, and you’d always be dead wrong. Anyway, remember that talking statue head that would appear from time to time? Well some Twitter users just realized that there’s a hidden message that I can’t believe nobody noticed before. It’s SO obvious. See for yourself!











There is nobody in this world who loves art more than Neil Buchanan loves art.






As a kid who was majorly into crafting, this show was my favorite thing on television. 













His big art attacks always blew my mind. Even as an adult, I’m left quite impressed.






But for someone who watched the show religiously, I’m really not sure how I missed this R-rated message that was left in plain sight for all to see. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know