Jennifer Aniston Reveals The One Thing The Entire Cast Of "Friends" Hated




I can’t tell you how happy I am that Friends is on Netflix. Whenever I’m cleaning my apartment or cooking, I always have it playing in the background. It’s hard to believe that the show has already been over for 12 years. The cast have gotten together for reunions and they’ve said numerous times that they always hang out with each other! There’s no hope for a filmed reunion any time soon but whenever the cast are being interviewed, they always talk about Friends – what it was like filming the show and what they think of it now! And now Jennifer Aniston is opening up about something pretty shocking about the cast! Keep reading to find out what it is!











There are so many things that instantly make me think of Friends. 






Anyone named Phoebe, being someone’s lobster, armadillos, orange couches… the list just goes on and on!













While promoting her new movie Office Christmas Party, Jennifer Aniston let the whole world in on a little secret. 






There’s one iconic thing that the whole cast didn’t like about the show. 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know