17 Times Life Was Nothing But A Stinking Lie




Life is full of surprises — from the empty bag of cookies someone put back in the cupboard to that dress you bought online that actually turned out to be a small child’s shirt — in fact, some might call life straight-up deceiving. Most of the time, we’re faced with so many little untruths and exaggerations it’s hard to tell what’s real and whats not! Well, maybe the next 17 pics will teach you to be a little more skeptical…











1. “I’ll text you right back”…8 hours later…






2. What?!













3. Get an education they said…it’s an investment that keeps on giving they said…






4. Interesting…I’ll have to remember that one






I would flip out if I was the next person…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know