16 People Who Made Themselves Pretty Hard To Trust




Even though everybody lies sometimes, it always seems like such a big deal when we call each other liars. I guess that has a lot to do with the difference between lying and being known for lying.


Like I said, nobody keeps it 100 all the time, but people end up making things hard for themselves if they make a habit of lying. Once things get too out of control, somebody like this can’t tell people the weather without catching some suspicious looks before everybody pulls their phones out and checks for themselves.


It sucks to deal with, but taking a look at these 16 untrustworthy folks can kind of give us an idea of why it happens.


So I guess the lesson here is that if you’re gonna lie, don’t get caught. Wow, that’s not a very good lesson now that I think about it.











1. Oh, and who is that in the car? Your driver?


Ah ha! Everyone knows that when you stunt on social media, they’re the ones holding the camera and saying “ah yes, very fly indeed. Would sir like some cash to throw at me?”




2. The slip says “sorry we missed you,” but that’s the biggest lie of all.


I think we’d be able to accept it a little more if they just said, “ha ha, we’re too slick for you!”











3. Shout out to this parent for telling me what barbershop to avoid at all costs.


Actually, this person probably wouldn’t be so happy about this if they didn’t request this madness. I don’t know who to blame here! 




4. Aw man, that’s a face that says “send help” if I’ve ever seen one.


If this were a video, he’d be blinking like crazy right about now.




Sometimes the problem isn’t honesty. It’s just judgment.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know