15 Spooky Secrets About "The Addams Family"
I don’t know about you but I am obsessed with the month of October. As soon as it’s October 1, the pumpkin candles come out, I’m hanging skulls and ghost decorations on my walls, I’m watching all the Halloween episodes from TV shows and I watch at least one Halloween movie a night! There are a ton of Halloween movies out there, but I stick to the classics. You know a really good classic Halloween movie? It’s definitely The Addams Family. The creepy and kooky family is my favorite! Here’s everything you need to know about the movie and the spooky family!
1. The producer got the idea to make the movie after he was in a van with a bunch of studio execs. One of them randomly started humming The Addams Family theme song and everybody instantly joined in.

2. The Addams’ house was actually built from scratch and it cost $100,000!

3. To make Anjelica Huston look more like the original Morticia in the TV show, the makeup artists had to attach strings with spirit gum to the outside corners of her eyes. And then they anchored the strings on her head.

4. Wednesday seems like a random name, but it’s actually a reference to the line in a Mother Goose poem. The line says, “Wednesday’s child is full of woe.”

Commenti
Posta un commento