10 Cute And Simple Nail Designs That Can Be Done With Household Items
Although I love watching nail art tutorials, I almost never actually do them. It’s not that I don’t want to, I just rarely seem to have the supplies needed, and a trip to the store is just way too much work for me. After watching this video, I now know that tons of supplies and effort are not necessary components in creating unique, beautiful nail designs! All of the supplies used in this video are typical, inexpensive household items, yet they all work wonders with nail polish. I already knew bobby pins were great manicure tools, but I had no idea what sponges, sandwich bags, and a toothbrush could do! I guarantee these methods will surprise you too.
My favorite nail designs from this video are definitely the starry night, boho fringe, and autumn tree. Although the boho fringe design requires a bit more time and patience than the other nails, I’ve never seen anything like it before. And how perfect would boho fringe nails be for a music festival look? The tweed and plaid nail designs totally remind me of something Chanel from Scream Queens or Cher from Clueless would rock. And if Chanel and Cher would wear them, then they’re obviously stylish. Which one of these easy, gorgeous nail designs is your favorite?
Commenti
Posta un commento