16 Knockoffs That Are Better Than The Originals




When a friend tells me that they purchased a knockoff, I expect to see something of lesser quality, some sort of discount item. That’s what knockoffs are supposed to be, aren’t they? 


People who can’t afford the name brand, but want to project the image of someone who can buy knockoffs. Never in a million years did I expect to find an imitation product that was better than its original counterpart. So, imagine my surprise when I found 15 of them. Seriously, check ’em out. They’re crazy.











1. “Natural” is just another word for organic


And we all know how much people love buying organic




2. Don’t laugh, Happy Hoops are delicious













3. Mountain Dew is pretty gross to begin with, so it’s conceivable that the knockoff might be better






4. This one speaks for itself



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know