23 Hilarious Snapchats That Made My Day




I hate Snapchat because people abuse it. I’ve deleted most, if not all the people who send dozens of snaps a day in order to chronicle their empty, shallow lives, thinking people actually care (I bet some do, but I don’t) I had as contacts and retained a select few people who send snaps that make me laugh. 


Other than that, the extent of my Snapchatting happens via Instagram and Reddit, where people have gone through the trouble of weeding out the garbage for me. And, for this list, I chose some of my favorite ones.











1. Good save






2. She was born for this













3. Dare to dream






4. Nailed it



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know