15 People Who See The Silver Linining In Everything
How long after the shock of losing a limb or three in war does it take you to go from shock and horror to, “On the bright side, I can now use my prosthetic leg as a gun stand!” Or how much does your bar have to flood before you turn to your buddy and say, “Well, there’s six feet of water outside…think there are fish in it?”
Is it grit these people have? Optimism, maybe? I’m not sure, because I currently have all my limbs and don’t live below sea level or near a large body of water. But whatever allows them to see the silver lining in their tragedy is awesome. In fact, it’s so awesome that I felt compelled to compile these hobbling limbless wonders and overly optimistic flood victims into a single article. My hope is that the next time you stub a toe or it rains for one day on your all-inclusive vacation in the tropics, you remember these people’s plight and you reevaluate your definition of what constitutes a problem and inconvenience.
On that harsh note, thanks for reading, friends.
1. “F*** your kneecaps.” –Cpl. Anon

2. A little rain in Ireland makes for some good pub-side fishing.

3. One duck’s tragedy is another man’s opportunity to invent.

4. She’s gonna carve up a lot of hearts at Comicon.

Commenti
Posta un commento