12 Facts About "I Love You, Man"
When it comes to movies, I pretty much only watch comedies. Sure, the dramas are the ones that always end up winning big at the Oscars, but who wants to spend two hours of actors playing characters who cry all the time? I want characters in silly and outrageous scenarios! I want hijinks! That’s probably why I’ve seen I Love You, Man so many times. It’s all about that moment when you find your soulmate aka your best friend. The movie shows Peter and Sydney solidifying their bromance through really awesome “man-dates” that I wish I could go on! If you love this movie as much as I do, you’ll love learning about these facts about the movie!
1. Paul Rudd couldn’t stop laughing during the scene in the “man cave” so he ended up wasting an entire mag of film. That costs about $5,000!

2. Typical Canadians! After Rush filmed their cameo in the movie, they decided to stick around to play a full concert for the cast and crew!

3. After the concert, Jason Segel and Paul got to meet the band backstage. Rush decided it would be hilarious if Jason and Paul acted like their characters in the movie for a video that would be shown on Rush’s Time Machine tour.

What?! That’s awesome!

Commenti
Posta un commento