16 Costumes That Prove The Queen Of Halloween Is Heidi Klum
I don’t know about you but I take my Halloween costume seriously. I decide what I want to be in July, start planning for the materials and supplies that I need in August and then I make it in September and October! Even with all this planning, my costumes still aren’t the best. The woman who always has the most epic Halloween costumes is Heidi Klum. She goes all out every year and it always turns out amazing. I would do anything to get an invite to her annual Halloween bash! Need some inspiration for your Halloween costume? Here are Heidi’s best Halloween looks from over the years. You’d be brave to try and replicate these!
1. Just last year, Heidi showed up to her annual Halloween bash dressed up as Jessica Rabbit.

2. In 2001, Heidi decided that it wasn’t just enough for her to go alone for Halloween. She added a horse and became Lady Godiva!

3. Heidi was eight months pregnant at the time so she managed to hide her belly AND have a great costume. That year, she went as an apple with a Garden of Eden-style snake around her!

4. Heidi takes the sexy cat costume to a whole new level! Her tag said, “If found please return to Seal.”

Commenti
Posta un commento