12 Times Chris Pratt And Anna Faris Were #RelationshipGoals




It’s so hard to get attached to couples in Hollywood. Every other day, there’s an announcement that a couple is breaking up, calling off an engagement, or getting a divorce. But luckily, we can still rely on couples like Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr., and Blake Lively and Ryan Gosling. But the new couple that everybody is going crazy for? It’s Anna Faris and Chris Pratt! They are both hilarious on their own, but when they get together, they’re fire! Here is every time they made you go “Awwww, I want that kind of relationship!” 











1. When Anna revealed that she fell in love with Chris after she found out that he also had a bug collection.


“I had a bug collection and…when Chris and I first started dating he invited me over to his apartment and he had, also, a bug collection,” she said.




2. Now that they’re married, THEY’VE COMBINED THEIR BUG COLLECTIONS.


WHY IS THIS SO CUTE?!











3. When Anna said this about Chris and made all our hearts melt: “We have an incredible relationship. I am very lucky that I am with a man that we both [sic] value family.”






4. When they presented at the Golden Globes and had this cute exchange:


“People don’t know this but we have a mixed marriage. I’m CBS, he’s NBC.” Pratt then chimed in, “But we plan to raise our children HBO.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know