15 Pictures Of The Internet In A Nutshell




Alright, folks. Here’s something I need to get off my chest because it’s been eating at me, keeping it a secret these past ten months. I live on the internet. Phewww! That was tough, guys, apologies. Give me a moment, OK…


Anyway, now that you know, I suppose we can move on. I want to make clear to you all just what it means to “live on the internet.” I’m not trying to say I live in your wireless router or that I’m squatting inside your monitor at night, nor do I mean that I’m going to go off the rails on you for referring to me as “he” simply because I look like a man when I really identify as a boat anchor whose chain is just slightly too short. Like, just short enough to render it useless for your purposes. Because I give the appearance of being useful but will inevitably just let you down. That’s why I identify that way…I’m rambling, apologies again.


I decided to make a list of some of the characteristics and traits that someone who “lives” on the internet might display to help you guys navigate around my home. So, without further ado, welcome, come on in!











1. I’m not saying everyone on the internet has superpowers, BUT most of us would eat a seven-year-old microwavable meal!






2. Cats. Pretty much anything cats!













3. We find it pretty hard to leave any joke unjoked, no matter how lame…






4. Internet people REALLY like pranks!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know