16 Badass Facts About "Sons Of Anarchy"
Sons of Anarchy was gritty, raw, and we loved every second of it. We either wanted to be Jax Teller or we wanted to marry him (I was the latter). The show also made us want a motorcycle if we didn’t already have one. I may only be in the beginning stage of getting my motorcycle license, but I’ve already eyed up a few nice Harleys. But, with all the time we put into watching the show, how much do we really know about it? Here are 16 behind-the-scenes facts about our favorite SAMCRO boys (and a few ladies!).
1. Most of the actors do all their own driving stunts!

2. All the tattoos that David Labrava, the actor that played Happy, had in the show are real!

3. Badass Ron Perlman was actually intimidated by his Harley at first.

He’s my favorite character!

Commenti
Posta un commento