11 Fascinating Things About Halle Berry




Some people call her the Sweetness, other people call her Storm, other nerds call her Catwoman but I’ll always call her Monster’s Ball.


Halle Berry is a legend in the movie industry.


Her acting is second to none. She’s stunning. And her’s a master of her craft but there are a lot of things that most people don’t know about. How do I know that?


I don’t but I’m the one writing this article, not you.











1. She could could have been named Macy’s or Sears. She was named after a department store.


She’s named after the grand old Halle Building in Cleveland, Ohio which used to house the Halle Brothers department store.




2. She wouldn’t have time for your weak opening lines in high school.


She was EVERYTHING including class president, cheerleader, being on the honor roll, editor of the school newspaper editor and the prom queen.











3. She was the first runner-up in the 1985 Miss USA becoming the first African American Miss World contestant.


BAM. 




4. She starred as “Sharon Stone” in that live-action Flintstones movie. Seriously.


I remember feeling weird for catchin’ feelings at a kids movie…

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know