15 Men Who Went Shopping With Their Wives And Can Barely Hold On




Without fail, any time I tell my husband I want to go shopping, he says he wants to come shopping too. 


That is the worst possible news I could hear. I know that his accompaniment means asking me how much longer I’m going to be in each store, and it ends up with him wandering aimlessly around the mall, hating his life. That does not make for a relaxing shopping trip for me. 


But I feel for men. All across the nation — no, the world — men are left helplessly facing the challenge of their lives: a challenge that requires they sit on a bench for an extended period of time, having to fend for themselves.


It’s about time we had a conversation about this epidemic. We won’t be able to help them until we understand them, so I’ve provided here a never-before-seen documented account of the male as he navigates a strange environment we call “The Mall.”


#NoMoreWaiting











1. Males in the unruly retail world are timid and scared.


The torment begins slowly when the female asks the male to hold her purse.Rookie mistake.




2. The male, ignorantly, believes the female’s lies that she will be quick.













3. After three minutes of excruciating patience, he remains optimistic and finds a way to entertain himself.






4. But for the male, that entertainment doesn’t entertain for long.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know