17 Signs A Lottery Ticket Is Your Only Hope




Despite having a steady paycheck, I can’t shake the feeling that it’s never enough. Once the bills are paid, there’s never any money left over to put aside for a rainy day, making every week feel a lot like a perpetual downpour. And I don’t project my financial situation to be improving any time soon. At this point, I think I might have more luck investing my hard-earned cash in lottery tickets or something. 











1. I think I’m in the same boat






2. When you’re broke but still want Christmas to go on













3. Check it out! This grill has two levels






4. Bold strategy, my man 


I hope, for your sake, it works

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know