12 Brilliant Costco Shopping Hacks
I distinctly remember the first time I went to Costco. Between the free samples and the full-sized candy bars that you could buy in bulk, my mind was blown and I became a Costco addict right then and there. Over the years, I’ve bought everything at Costco, from groceries to winter tires to sunglasses. It is a haven for penny pinchers like myself, but there is more going on in this warehouse than what meets the eye. People can get very passionate about scoring deals at Costco, which can turn this bulk store into a battlefield. Luckily, these helpful tips will not only help you score better deals at Costco, but they’ll also get you out of the store in one piece with a relatively full wallet. Take a look at these hacks that will help you survive your Costco shopping experience.
1. Know the store layout

2. And know where the deals are

3. You can get in without a membership

4. Don’t miss the roadshows!

Commenti
Posta un commento