15 Totally Fetch Facts About "Mean Girls"




Mean Girls has so much going for it, it’s ridiculous. Where do you even start? There’s too much greatness rolled into just an hour and 37 minutes worth of film. Tina Fey gifted us with a combination of great one-liners, a horrifyingly familiar high school experience, and best of all, classic Lindsay Lohan! So get in the car, losers, we’re going to learn something today.











1. Jonathan Bennett, who played Aaron Samuels, really does NOT want a Mean Girls reunion.


Ben made this VERY clear, saying, “If anyone asks me one more time if there’s going to be a Mean Girls reunion, I’m going to kill someone… No! There’s not going to be a Mean Girls reunion!”




2. Amy Poehler wrote Kevin G.’s infamous rap and sent the actor video tutorials on how to do it properly.


Amy P. reppin’ the streets fo life.











3. Lindsay wanted to play Regina George but the director saw her more as Cady.


According to director Mark Waters, Lindsay conceded, saying, “Okay, I guess I’ll play the lead. At least I get to have more lines.”




4. Lacey Chabert and Amanda Seyfried became fast friends on set and would listen to Dido together in their trailers.


Funny, because I can definitely picture Gretchen and Karen not speaking to each other while Dido plays softly in the background.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know