15 Times A Tough Decision Was Made... And Probably Regretted




If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that life isn’t so much about making the right choices as it is about limiting the number of bad ones. I feel it’s hard to look at a choice and say, “that was a good one.” But it’s pretty damn easy to point at the ones you screwed up — they’re typically accompanied by feelings of shame and regret. 


People put way too much emphasis on making the “right” decision when the right decision hardly ever exists. I find focusing on not making the bad ones will keep you on the right path and provide the added benefit of easing a lot of the pressure people put on themselves to be right all the time. Food for thought! 











1. You got that right


Real life blows




2. Bad decision?


I think not











3. This one I’m not so sure about






4. Dental hygiene is important



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know