Bella Thorne Opens Up About Life Since Coming Out As Bisexual
I think I fall more and more in love with Bella Thorne every time I hear about her. She remains one of the busiest young actresses in Hollywood right now, and has had the spotlight on her in recent weeks for coming out as bisexual. She’s received a ton of love and support after her announcement and has continued to speak publicly about her sexuality. We couldn’t be happier for her and what she has to say!
Back in August, Bella posted a video on Snapchat of her kissing another girl.

Fans quickly asked if she was bisexual, which she confirmed in the most casual way possible.

Everyone was so ready for her to be in a relationship with her BFF, Bella Pendergast.

And while fans were happy for Bella, they were caught off guard since she had just gotten out of a relationship with Gregg Sulkin.

Commenti
Posta un commento