This Donald Trump Photoshop Battle Is Bringing Back All The Smiles




I’ll be the first to admit that I’m almost always entertained by celebrity photoshop battles. Perhaps I’m a tad simple or maybe I have a similar sense of humor to that of a 12-year-old. Regardless, photoshop battles are hysterical and I really don’t care if you disagree. 


This time around, the world’s greatest photoshoppers are having a little fun with celebrity/President Donald Trump. Check it out. 











Here’s an old photo of Donald having a little fun on the golf course.






And here’s what they turned it into…




What? You’ve never seen a Trump compass before?













The dude’s got moves! 






I didn’t know he was that flexible?!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know