12 Facts About The Making Of "Arrow"




I didn’t even know Green Arrow was a legit superhero until I saw Arrow randomly on a CW promo.


But then I checked the show out. And GOT HOOKED.


As most people do – and suddenly I’m making sure my kids have bow and arrows and make all the other kids jealous.


Arrow, love you, man! Plus here are some facts about the show you should know…











1. He actually doesn’t even go by his real alter ego, “Green Arrow” until Season 4.






2. Felicity Smoak (played by Emily Bett Rickards) was only supposed to appear in just one episode – HOWEVER, people loved her so much the showrunners made her a main character. 


GOOD FOR HER!











3. The exterior shot of the police department is actually the Los Angeles Public Library.


LEARNING.




4. Steven Amell’s Arrow is IN the DC extended universe even if he might not end up in the Justice League movie.


Promotional material for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice showed that Oliver Queen does live in this universe.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know