15 Perfectly Timed Photos To Please Your Eyes




I don’t know what intellectually taxing things you’ve been slaving over all day, but I bet you need a break. If you’re reading this, I’m guessing you’re thinking the same thing. If you’re not reading this because it is comprised of words and sentences, and you just decided to skip straight to the pictures, I don’t blame you. So here they are 15 perfectly timed, sometimes slightly naughty pictures, to give your brain a break (or rot it out). Enjoy!











1. Peekaboo, I birthed you






2. If penguins aren’t your favorite animal after seeing this, something is seriously wrong with you













3. Putin checking in for his yearly mammogram 






4. That nap looks intensely satisfying



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know