13 "90s Trends Worth Digging Out Of Your Closet




The fashion trends that came out of the ’90s were definitely some of the best ever. And even though I’m a child of the ’90s and may be slightly biased, who could disagree knowing that this decade was responsible for the emergence of grunge style? I’m absolutely thrilled that ’90s fashion trends are back and bigger than ever, and I love seeing how they’re being styled and recycled in new and exciting ways. From clothing to accessories to footwear, ’90s trends are being seen on runways, celebrities, and style bloggers everywhere. So if you’re ready to experience a good ol’ wave of ’90s nostalgia, keep reading for a list of 13 ’90s trends definitely worth busting out of your closet. 











1. Beanies 


I’m so thankful that knit beanies have come back into style. Not only do they keep your head warm and cozy, but they’re perfect for hiding a bad hair day. Blogger/fashion designer/model, Chiara Ferragni, looks adorable in this beanie that she designed herself. 




2. Overalls


I remember living in overalls as a kid. With long and short versions, there are endless ways to style this cute, comfy look. 











3. Scrunchies


The real question is why did scrunchies ever go out of style? They will always remind me of Cher from Clueless, and who wouldn’t want to emanate her perfect ’90s style? 




4. Rocker Tees


Vintage-looking, rocker t-shirts are a necessary wardrobe staple for successfully sporting the grunge look. This edgy tee looks amazing styled with black jeans, chic sunglasses, and top knot hairdo. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know