19 Funny Pics To Save You From Another Boring Week




I can’t stand when a month peaks too early. November came flying out of the gate with a round of presidential elections that brought all sorts of excitement to the table. Some people took to the internet to rant and rave while others took to the streets to break shit and protest democracy. Most of the rabble-rousing has died down, and in the absence of political frenzy, the month of November returned to the boring month everyone expects it to be. Now my body is primed for more exhilaration, but my mind knows there ain’t gonna be any. 


So what do I do? Complain about it, obviously. And put together a list of funny pictures because that always seems to help.











1. College






2. Guilty













3. If this isn’t a glowing review, I don’t know what is






4. We’ve all been there before



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know