Coke Really Does Taste Better At McDonald"s And This Is Why
I have a thing for fountain soda — I love it! I prefer fountain soda over bottled or canned any day, but when it comes to drinks from the fountain machine, I have to say that McDonald’s is my favorite. I have been saying for years now that McDonald’s has the best fountain soda. My family looks at me like I am crazy, but wait till I show them this! I am not alone in my feelings for McDonald’s fountain soda. I thought that maybe it was just a matter of me really liking fountain soda, but now I know that there are others out there who share my love of McDonald’s Coke.
Something really is different when you go to McDonald’s and order a Coca-Cola.

For starters, most fast food restaurants have their Coca-Cola delivered in bags.

Water plays an important role in a fountain drink.

What do you think about McDonald’s fountain soda?

h/t Mark Proffitt
Commenti
Posta un commento