Jimmy Kimmel Gets The Last Laugh After His Brother Sends His Daughter An 8-Foot Bear
One year for my daughter’s birthday, my brother bought her a kid’s drum set. Oh man, if looks could kill. You see, my brother doesn’t have any children of his own, but he loves being the “fun” uncle. It is all well and good because my kids love him, but sometimes his gifts can be a real pain. I don’t say anything, though. I wouldn’t want to hurt my brother’s feelings and it is a shame that he doesn’t have any kids because I could take a page from Jimmy Kimmel’s book.
We all know Jimmy Kimmel from his live night time show, but did you know that he is also a family man?

This Christmas, Jimmy’s brother and sister in law mailed his daughter a “refrigerator sized” bear.

Mr. Kimmel was kind enough to return the favor to his brother and sister in law.

Commenti
Posta un commento