20 Wedding Cakes That Would Bring Most Brides To Tears




The hardest part about planning my wedding has been finding my dream cake. As a foodie with a serious sweet tooth, I’ve been dreaming of what my wedding cake would look and taste like before I was dreaming about the man I’d share it with–sorry, dear. As a vegan bride on a budget, however, I knew finding the “perfect cake” would be challenging. After a lot of Googling, it became clear I wasn’t the only one struggling to find their dream wedding cake. Even with dietary and budgetary decisions aside, it’s not always as easy (or fun) as the movies make it seem. 


And then, once your cake is found, there’s always the worry that someone will mess it up. 


Mess up a wedding cake? Who would dare?! It happens more than you’d probably like to know. The results are bad enough to send most brides into a major meltdown.


Here are perfect examples of what I’m talking about:











1. “Oh yes, this is exactly what we wanted.”






2. “I can totally make my own wedding cake!”






3. “I always wanted a perfect Tiffany blue cake for my wedding.”






4. “Oooh, yes I do think a little decorative dusting would look great.”



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know