14 Magical Brow Makeovers




Trying to get your eyebrows to look on fleek is not easy. It’s a journey, because it takes time and patience to get them to be on point. Trust me, I would know. My brows have been thick and bushy all my life, but that is until I found my hero. That hero is my eyebrow lady. Even though I’m in a ton of pain when she threads my brows, I feel like a brand new woman once she’s done. Like the before is pretty insane. Little hairs all over the place! 


I love looking at before-and-after eyebrow makeovers because they give me hope. Not only that, but it’s crazy that someone can transform these brows. Take a look at these 14 brow makeovers. They might give you hope! 











Literally how I want my brows to look






1. This right here is magic. 













2. Trimming your brows is a must. 






3. Never underestimate the power of the person who does your eyebrows. 


They can change your life. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know