13 Danceworthy Facts About John Travolta




The first time I ever saw John Travolta was the first time my older sister forced me to watch Grease with her. I couldn’t have been much older than six years old, but I was instantly impressed. Not only did I think that Danny Zuko and the T-Birds were the coolest guys ever, I also wanted to be able to dance and sing like John Travolta. As I got older, I started watching more great Travolta movies like Pulp Fiction and Saturday Night Fever and quickly came to realize that this guy was the real deal. 


But what does the triple threat actor do when he’s not in front of the camera? 











1. His mother was a dancer and an actress.


In fact, it was her who first introduced him to the world of drama, enrolling him in classes at a young age. 




2. He was raised Roman Catholic.


In fact, he and his family went to mass every Sunday. 











3. He dropped out of high school in 1971.


He was a 17-year-old junior at the time. 




4. He was once in love with a woman who was 18 years older than him.


He met actress Diana Hyland while working together on The Boy In The Plastic Bubble. She played his mom in the movie, but they hit it off and were together for some time. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know