The Dramatic Evolution Of Rihanna




I have a vivid memory of turning on MTV before school and first seeing the music video for Rihanna’s “If It’s Lovin’ That You Want.” From that moment on, I was basically obsessed with her. Not only has her music greatly evolved since 2005, but so has her look. Rih-Rih has gone from a beachy, belly-top-wearing teen to an edgy, unapologetic woman. I love that she always keeps us guessing when it comes to her music and her style, and to date, I’ve never been disappointed. Keep scrolling to see the dramatic evolution of Rihanna!











1. Early 1990s


Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born on February 20, 1988 in Saint Michael, Barbados. 




2. Circa 1999


Rihanna grew up in a small house in Bridgetown and sold clothing from a roadside stall with her father. 











3. Circa 2000


Rihanna grew up listening to mainly reggae music and began singing for fun around the age of seven. 




4. Circa 2000


Did you know that before Rihanna became a singer, she was an army cadet as a preteen?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know