24 Pictures That Seriously Question People"s Judgment




There are moments in life where we’ve all felt we’ve been the dumbest person on the planet. But let me tell you something, one minute on the internet will have you reevaluating that theory.


People exist on earth who really need to start thinking twice about their choices. They can just be tiny little choices made on a regular basis, but they can have a huge impact. Like, life or death consequences.











1. Just, why?


A person had created a series of gory porcelain dolls. I think this whole Pride and Prejudice and Zombies thing has officially gone too far.




2. A trip wire on a bike course?


Not a trip wire at tire level, this is at NECK level. There’s is clearly a psychopath on the loose.











3. The snowmen have come to life.


“Do you want to build a snowman?” “No… no I do not.”




4. Weirdest wrong number award.


What could possibly be the context for this?! I’m so confused by this, but I’m baffled by the next one.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know