13 Ridiculously Cringeworthy Spelling Fails




I get pretty angry when someone sends me a text that says “your” instead of “you’re.” Yes, I AM Ross from Friends when he fell asleep reading Rachel’s letter. Sure, it’s a minor mistake but it’s an easy one that could’ve been fixed with a little proofreading! Unfortunately, there are worse things on the internet. I’m talking about major spelling fails — so bad that you have to take a while to figure out what the mangled word really is. This happens a lot more than you’d think, and I’m so happy the internet has a huge collection of the worst spelling mistakes. Some of these are so bad that you’ll cringe on the inside and the outside. Seriously, keep reading and you’ll see what I mean!











1. Beyoncé? Is she at this restaurant?






If “um-Beyoncé” means a place plays her music on a loop and everything is covered in her face then I definitely want to eat there.













2. Yum! They are so much tastier than antonym rolls. 






3. Yikes!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know