14 True Facts About "Hogan"s Heroes"
It’s funny how the moments of your childhood that seem the most irrelevant are usually the ones you remember the most. For instance, when I was a kid there was about a 90-minute period of the day that I wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. Every single day I’d get out of school at about 3:30 and rush home to sit in front of the TV with my father (and sometimes sister) while we waited for mom to get home at about 5:30. I’d park myself on the carpet in front of the TV while my dad would doze off on the couch. But while life was good for that first hour while we watched reruns of Happy Days or Coach or something, I’d always have to leave when Hogan’s Heroes came on.
Sure, my dad loved it, but my pre-adolescent mind couldn’t help but get bored as soon as those military drums started banging and the yellow letters that read Hogan’s Heroes came up on the screen. But as I got older, I started to open up to the show, and nowadays I even kind of enjoy it.
What I didn’t realize, however, were some of these amazing facts about the making of the program.
1. The original script took place in an American jail.

2. The theme song actually had lyrics.

3. The show eventually aired in Germany but not until the early ’90s.

4. Klink was actually a trained violinist.

Commenti
Posta un commento