Urine Trouble If You Don"t Believe These 8 Crazy Facts About Pee
It may not be pleasant, but everybody pees. I pee, you pee, we all pee. You could be peeing right now as you’re reading this, and that’s okay with me. I could even be peeing while I write this, which I would also be fine with, but my boss and co-workers — maybe not so much. You just can’t please everybody. But here are eight crazy facts about pee that should please you!
Who doesn’t like their brain tickled while they tinkle? SHARE these fun facts with your family and friends! If you don’t, urine trouble!
1. Up until the 11th century, people who were suspected of having diabetes had their urine drank by “water testers.”

2. Hennig Brand, a German alchemist in the 1660s, thought he could distill gold from urine. He instead ended up discovering phosphorus!

3. Astronauts traditionally urinate on the back right-hand tire of the vehicle taking them to their rocket.

4. Some cities spray trees with fox urine to thwart thieves.

Commenti
Posta un commento