12 Supes Awkward Photos That Prove Celebs Are Humans Just Like The Rest Of Us




Hey, how’s it going? Just kidding. I only care about celebrities. Why? Because I’m a fangirl of everything Hollywood and always have been. Have you ever been so starstruck by a famous person that you subconsciously stopped considering the fact that they were a human being and not just something to look at? I know I have. But the fact of the matter is that all celebs (well, most) are human beings with human emotions and human organs and human flesh and all the other things our crazy species consists of. 


Above all else, these photos make me super happy that there aren’t hundreds of photographers following me around all day because I’m pretty sure my pics would be much, much worse.


Here are a few awkward pics to prove my point. 











1. Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me.


No thank you. 




2. Believe it or not, this kid went on to become one of the most popular late-night hosts of all time. 













3. If you listen really hard, you can kind of hear Scar-Jo’s internal screams. 








Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know