Beauty Blogger Covers Her Nails In Pumpkin Spice And Officially Takes The Fad Too Far




There is something about the fall season. It seems like it’s every girls’ favorite. You can finally wear sweaters, scarves, and boots. Honestly, I think the one thing that gets people so hyped for fall is that pumpkin spice lattes are available. Seriously, people go crazy over that drink. I feel your pain, baristas. Not going to lie, it is a pretty good drink. So I kind of understand why people go a little nuts over it. 


Every year, it seems like the love for pumpkin spice lattes gets stronger. This year, the craze went to another level. There is a nail tutorial for pumpkin spice lattes. It’s quite hilarious, and this tutorial is all for fun. Unless, if you really love pumpkin spice, then do it! I just know that I’m not participating. Take a look at this spicy manicure.  











Pumpkin Spice Latte


The drink that started a phenomenon. 




Step 1 


To start, apply orange nail polish onto your nails.  











Step 2


Then go in with a clear top coat. To be honest, I think this tutorial should end here. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know