Woman"s Car Is Stolen And Returned With Gas Money In An Incredibly Bizarre Story
Have you ever had a car stolen?
I haven’t. But my car was hit, while parked in my driveway no less, by a stolen car. Yeah, it was a very unlikely series of events. The guy was drunk, on probation, and carrying weapons. I stupidly chased him down the street but stopped after the 9-1-1 dispatcher suggested quite adamantly that I stop pursuing a potentially dangerous suspect.
In the end, the cops knew the guy very well and he was arrested — again — and I got paid out by insurance. Nevertheless, it was a stressful couple of weeks and an experience I hope I never have to go through again.
As unlikely as it was to have my car hit while in my own driveway, this story about an Oregon woman’s stolen car is even more bizarre.
Let me explain.
This is Portland, Oregon resident, Erin Hatzi.

On October 25, her car was stolen.

“We were really confused because it didn’t seem like the normal actions of a car thief,” said Hatzi.

Despite being confused by the entire event, Hatzi went and filed a police report hoping to find answers.

Commenti
Posta un commento