16 Surprising Facts About Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman is one of those iconic actresses who only seems to be getting better with age. I can vividly remember her from the Star Wars films, and I’m so thrilled that she’s built up her film repertoire to include so many diverse roles. Although she was great in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached, I think we can all agree that the actress was born to play dramatic roles. And even though I’ve always loved Portman, I was shocked that I knew so little about her personal life and achievements outside of acting. Ready to learn more about this fascinating woman? Keep on reading to learn 16 surprising facts about the lovely Natalie Portman.
1. Natalie was born on June 9, 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel.

2. Natalie’s full name is Neta-Lee Hershlag. She later took on the name Natalie Portman.

3. When she was 11 years old, Natalie was approached in a pizza parlor by a representative from Revlon cosmetics who encouraged her to pursue modeling.

4. Natalie made her first film debut in 1994’s The Professional.

Commenti
Posta un commento