13 Super Interesting Orlando Bloom Facts




From the time I first saw Orlando Bloom on the big screen, I knew he was going to be a HUGE star. Seriously, I should be a fortune teller or something. When he played Will Turner alongside Johnny Depp and Keira Knightly in Pirates Of The Caribbean I knew I would be obsessed with this man for a long, long time. But despite how much I love Orlando, even I didn’t know these cool facts about him. 











1. He is named after a famous composer.


His parents named him after 16th century composer Orlando Gibbons. 




2. He spent the earliest years of his life not knowing his biological father.


His mother told him that her husband, Harry Saul Bloom, was his dad. However, when he was a teenager he discovered that his real father was actually a family colleague by the name of Colin Stone. 











3. He has admitted to being mildly dyslexic.


But he hasn’t let that hold him back.




4. He broke one of his ribs while filming The Lord Of The Rings. 


It was during the filming of the first part of the trilogy. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know