This Is What The Cast Of "Game Of Thrones" Looked Like As Kids
Gather round nerds and nerdettes – it’s time for something truly spectacular. You know that one show that everyone is always talking about? No, I’m not talking about Glee or Dancing With The Stars or anything boring like that. I’m talking about REAL television. You know, the type of television that makes you stand up, throw your hands in the air and scream at the television? Yeah, that kind of television. I’m talking about a historic show that will go down in the history books as one of the greatest ever. I’m talking about Game Of Thrones. Haven’t you ever wondered what the cast looked like WAY before they became part of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros? Here’s what the cast looked like when they were younger.
Which character do you think looked the funniest when they were younger? COMMENT and let us know.
1. Jack Gleeson / Joffrey Baratheon

2. Kristian Nairn / Hodor

3. Sophie Turner / Sansa Stark

4. Lena Headey / Cersei Lannister

5. Maisie Williams / Arya Stark

Commenti
Posta un commento