16 Hilarious Perfectly Timed Photos
Say what you want about the erosion of privacy, but people constantly having their phones out and photographing everything — from bowel movements to cats and everything in between — has made my life as a nobody writer for the interweb so much easier.
+1 for endless content.
Anyway, this article is about the times cameras caught that one in a million shot. The swapped heads, the unfortunate placement of phallic-shaped objects. You know what I’m talking about.
Here I am, unable to capture myself in a picture where I don’t have crossed eyes or two chins, and these people are capturing a man being birthed from another man’s pelvis. The world isn’t fair sometimes.
1. I’ve seen this somewhere…

2. I’ve got one shot to show them how much I care.

3. I just want to be your friend

4. Peek-a-boo

Commenti
Posta un commento