11 Movie Predictions That We Think Will Come True In 2017
I’m no Nostradamus, but I have a gut feeling about things.
Specifically the movie industry. Why and how did I acquire this power?
That’s none of your business, to be honest, and I’ll thank you for you not bringing it up again.
Anyway, here are things that are going to happen this year in movies…
1. MORE and MORE and MORE Disney live-action movies… I mean, they JUST announced Dumbo with Will Smith…

2. Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine is going to die. Especially since Hugh has repeatedly said that he wants to put the claws away for good.

3. Justice League will disappoint us because DC hasn’t figured out how to copy Marvel’s method of creating a universe of heroes that keeps one-upping the last one.

4. A bunch of sequels will be held up because people are going to be paranoid that too much time has passed since the last one.

Commenti
Posta un commento