23 Funny Photos To Distract People From Their Boredom




Now that football is finally back, I became so enthralled that I forgot the NFL rests on four of the seven days of the week. At least when the off-season hits, I come to terms with the fact that my life will be devoid of my one true love for six months — if you’re counting preseason. However, when the season is in full swing, I find myself spending my off nights longing for more of Jon Gruden’s nonsensical musings, wishing I could just fast-forward to Monday night so that he can infect me with more of his terrible takes, and I hate myself for it. I wouldn’t wish this sick addiction on anyone. So in the interest of saving everyone from the crippling mid-week void left by the heartless, soulless NFL, I have created this pic dump to serve as a brief distraction. Enjoy!  











1. “Mom, mema found her way into the kitchen again!”






2. Here’s someone who shouldn’t be having a baby













3. Take a bite, you know you want to






4. Oh, the irony



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know