16 Tattoos That Need More Cover-Ups Than The CIA
As a kid, I used to draw little cartoons whenever I was bored in class. For about a year, one of my favorite creations was a little blue duck named Ernest. He had a couple of other wacky features and I think he spoke German (or at least 13-year-old me’s quaint imitation of it) but it’s kind of hard to remember much about him now.
I consider myself lucky that Ernest has faded in my memory because if my younger self had his way, I’d know exactly what he looks like. After all, I wanted a tattoo of him at the time.
Fortunately, I wasn’t anywhere near old enough to get one.
If I was, you’d likely see my regrettable ink among these 16 other tattoos that should have spent a little more time on the drawing board.
1. I’ll admit that I kind of love this, but why is the ultimate worrier the grim reaper?

2. You know how they say you should read your writing out loud to yourself?

3. As much as I love that E.T. is crashing a Star Wars tattoo for some reason, everything else about this scares me.

4. “Any can boy be a father.” Words to live by.

Commenti
Posta un commento